Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the product conceptualization, definition, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, category/merchandising, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Manage all the aspects of product lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualization, user research, feature requirements definition, user interface, prototyping, A/B analysis, feedback, rollout and enhancements
- Lead interactions with Regulator (RBI, UIDAI, etc.), Networks (Visa, MasterCard, and NPCI or NUE), Technology partners, Peer Fin-Techs to achieve strategic business objectives and ensuring efficient and profitable business. Working with payment aggregators for Internet Banking PG, BBPS services, if required
- Measure impact of all deliveries and back it up with appropriate data. Constantly iterating on product offerings based on feedback & data.
- Responsible for all product design decisions, define & oversee the implementation of product design strategy, objectives, and initiatives
- Create new offerings by demonstrating cohesive end-to-end thinking and partner closely with cross functional teams to define the work required to successfully deliver and realize a winning offering.
- Be the expert for a complete product solutions space by thoroughly knowing the product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile and industry domain (across core processes), how it's used, and where it meets or fails to meet customer needs, helps teams solve problems through problem domain expertise)
- Strategize and think about product ideas that will delight customers
- Track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business
- Build, and manage an outstanding product team, and keep them motivated.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate/Post Graduate (MBA) with 8 years or more of successful experience within the Product Digital transaction and development business
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FinTech / Payments
Role CategoryTrading, Asset & Wealth Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance, Marketing, Operations
Dru Gold Pvt Ltd
You can know more about the company by visiting our Website: